Thanks to all of our students and parents for everything you have done to help us start smoothly. It’s been great to see everyone. Here are a few updates and reminders.
2017 Vaccination Requirement Reminders for 7th Graders
If you have not done so already, please send us your child’s updated immunization record. All students entering the 7th grade are required to have one dose of meningococcal vaccine and one dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis). Most health care providers are already well aware of these requirements and students are typically up to date. However, families must have the proper immunization records on file. Please check your child’s records to be sure that he or she has already received the Tdap and meningococcal vaccines and forward documentation from your child’s healthcare provider that includes the immunization date. You may hand deliver, mail (6100 S. Marginal Rd. Cleveland, OH 44103 Attn: Nurse Bambrick), scan and email to email@example.com, or fax this information at 216- 432-9941
We are in the process of setting up usernames and passwords for parents to be able to check their student’s grades in concept SIS. A notification will be sent to the parents once the letters have been sent home with the students.
3rd grade will have their AIR parent meeting Friday, September 8 from 3:oopm-4:00pm.
Activities & Upcoming Events
- October 4th-Track Qualifiers 4:00 P.M.
- October 4th-First PTO Meeting
- October 5th-Fourth and Fifth Grade Trip to Mapleside Farms
- October 9th-Columbus Day–NO SCHOOL
- October 10th-Parent University 4:30 P.M.
- October 11th-Track Qualifiers 4:00 P.M.
- October 13th-First Quarter Ends
- October 13th-Picture Retake Day
- October 16th-First Quarter Luncheon
- October 17th-Third-Fifth Grade and Sixth-Eighth Grade School Spelling Bees
- October 18th-Kindergarten-Second Grade Trip to Mapleside Farms
- October 18th-EARLY DISMISSAL 12:50 P.M.
- October 19th-Third Grade Trip to Mapleside Farms
- October 20th-Honor and Merit Roll Celebration
October 23-27th Book Fair
- October 23-27th-Red Ribbon Week
- October 23-25th-Third Grade Fall AIR Test
- October 26th-Parent Teacher Conferences–NO SCHOOL
- October 27th-Third Grade Bowling Field Trip
- October 31st-Trunk or Treat 12:30 P.M.